> > Senator Probes Megachurches' Finances
> > NPR's morning edition,
> >
> > http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16860611
> >

> Grassley said he wants to make sure that billions of dollars in
> donations are being used properly and not for personal gain.
>

> "My business is the enforcement of the tax laws and the integrity
>of
> the tax code and making sure that trustees of charitable giving are
> true trustees,"
>

> In each of the letters to the six churches, Senate Finance ?
>Committee
> ranking member Charles Grassley (R-IA) asks for audited financial
> statements, names of affiliated churches and integrated
>auxiliaries,
> board members' names and addresses, and the names and addresses of
> individuals who serve on compensation committees. He also asks
>about
> executive compensation, housing allowances, loans and personal use ?
z.of
> assets such as jets, employees and vehicles.
>
> Grassley sought credit card receipts and the numbers of the
>church's
> offshore bank accounts  >>

Paste
boo-lives writes:
Almost all of the US money that's coming in is
transferred out of the country to offshore accounts in the channel or
jersey islands (near England), and from there into the secret
untraceable world of offshore accounts. England may have officially
been a demon country for MMY these past years, but he favors their
offshore banking havens. The mov't also makes money off of its
various businesses, primarily SV buildings, and Settle is giving MUM a
million a month, but I think most of that gets spent on operations.

You'll wait a long time before anyone is allowed to ask any of the tmo
leaders in public what's being done with the $155 million that's been
transferred to offshore banking accounts over the past 5 yrs. I
assume about half goes to that bizarre spiritual mafia organization
known as the Indian TMO and about half gets into individual offshore
accounts of TMO leaders. >