From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 1:27 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Amma's teaching = why some teachers misbehave

> BTW: What do you call the first flight of the Wright Brothers,
> hopping ?
>
> Flying. Orville was airborne for 12 seconds, flying 120 feet:
> HYPERLINK
"http://www.aero-web.org/history/wright/flight.htm"http://www.aero-web.org/h
istory/wright/flight.htm

Right. 12 seconds compared to the 24 hour flights of today.

Right. But the Wright brothers plane didn’t violate any known laws of
physics or aerodynamics. And neither do TM Yogic Flyers. I’ve never seen
anything that couldn’t be explained in terms of muscular effort. The
champion yogic flyers (Blaine Watson, Eddie Gob, and Matt Boutrand) were
previously gymnasts and accomplished athletes. If superior consciousness
were responsible for the hopping, then Tony Nader, folks on Purusha and
Mother Divine, etc., should be the best flyers.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:05 PM