> On Dec 16, 2007, at 7:25 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
> > Antonio Banderas as curtisdeltablues
> > http://www.boxxet.com/Salma_Hayek/
> > Video_Desperado_Canci_n_del_mariachi.15hl5k.d
>
> Great choice for Curtis.

That one does rock, doesn't it?  :-)

> > Louise Fletcher as Judy Stein
> > http://www.littlereview.com/goddesslouise/movies/cuckoo.htm
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuyXTZuGPAs
>
> Another inspired choice!

I wish Louise Fletcher had been endowed enough
with...uh...talent to play that last confront-
ation scene as it was written in the book. Much
more powerful and appropriate than in the movie.

> Altho, according to my kids, this should
> really be me. Either that or Margaret Hamilton.

I considered that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfV_ENR5IZE

:-)

> > Kevin Spacey as TurquoiseB
> > http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0114814/Ss/0114814/fcstil_0086.jpg
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhpG9i3H57Y

I considered casting myself as played by Gary
Farmer (Philbert Bono in "Powwow Highway"):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2wmcps5r0

but I figured Philbert wasn't evil and duplici-
tous enough to suit some here. :-)

And I gave the handsome hero role to Curtis,
but if I'd reserved it for myself, there would
have been no question as to who to cast. Nathan
Fillion from "Serenity" --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSDqT3z0vsM