--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well done.  Do the Ron Paul campaign managers know about it? >>

No there are probably about 500 YouTube videos being made today
alone, by grassroots people posting on YouTube, mostly just for fun.

Go to YouTube and check out the News & Politics section, 'Top
Rated', 'Today' options. You will see about 30 Ron Paul Vids in the
top 50 rated.

Thanks for watching.

OffWorld

> off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:                               Check out the Ron Paul video I
made !

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com