On Dec 16, 2007, at 5:28 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

Rapping about who to pick as a film director
for the Raja ceremonies was so much fun for
me that I thought I'd extend the fun to others.

Here's the task -- take Fairfield Life, the
ongoing Internet soap opera, and turn it into
"Fairfield Life: The Movie." Who would you cast
as each of the characters we've come to know
and love here? Who would you pick to direct?
Who would do the music?

Have fun. :-)

Before others have a chance to cast me, I'm
going to express a preference for being played
by Kevin Spacey, doing a kinda cross between
his Lester Burnham in "American Beauty" and
his Verbal Kint in "The Usual Suspects." Lester
would catch the absurdity and the ability to
laugh at oneself, and Verbal would capture the
hidden evil of Kaiser Soeze, so I think even
Judy would be happy with this casting choice. :-)

I'd pick David Duchovny for your role.

My wife says she'd pick a young Brian Dennehy for me, but only if he was an extraterrestrial like in Cocoon.

I'd also pick former summer stock actor Robin Woodsworth Carlsen for Jim Flanegin.

Rory Goff would be played by the secret love child of Madame Blavatsky and the Ascended Master Dwal Khul.

Judy Stein will be played by Camille Paglia due to overwhelming similarity.

Music by Explosions in the Sky