> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Watch Ron Paul OWN this Fox news turd:
> >
> > AWESOME Dr. Paul !
> > http://youtube.com/watch?v=dcLSLGXypMY
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> The most refreshing and honest responses to this issue I've ever
seen.

> For most political "stances" politicians can basically mail in
their
> comments and responses.  It's like when athletes are interviewed in
> locker rooms after the game. Their responses are virtually all the
> same and the pat answers are rote.
>
> Not in this case.  Paul's actually addressing the issue and
> explicitly NOT pandering to political correctness is wonderful to
see.

> But why do you refer to Cavutto as a "turd"?  Did you find him
> somehow disrespectful of Dr. Paul?  I didn't and don't think he is
> worthy of being called a "turd".>>

Well, maybe your right.
I almost just called him a 'nurd', but changed it to 'turd' because
it rymed with nurd .

Seriously though (that part above is actually true), I have seen this
guy use strawman attacks and sleazy attempts at entrapment on Dr.
Paul before, and then not give time for him to give a proper
response, and like many interviewers fill up more than half the
interview with their own opinions. However, this guy doesn't seem as
bad as some of the other maniacs on the evil Fox news empire, and he
was more professional this time around.

He got seriously owned though !
Dr. Paul ROCKS !

OffWorld