-It could be Shalijit, which I take every day - probably 1/3 gram.
Small amounts are sufficient.  It's a compactified type of peat, with
humic and fulvic acids. A distinctive property is the chelation to
toxic heavy metals.  The closest Western product is "Metal Magnet", a
product originating from an ancient bed of Hungarian peat.:

Shalajit-bitumenous pitch – Bitter, slightly pungent, warm
An Ayurvedic mineral remedy used to enhance immune function and
tonify the heart, liver, and
kidneys. It is hepatoprotective, antiinflammatory, antihistamine, and
gastroprotective. It is used
clinically to treat diabetes, hepatitis, constipation, digestive
disorders, cancer, degenerative kidney
disease (use with Cordyceps), and anemia.

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shanti18411" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --Hey Thanks for the info.Any idea when the VD Diety nectar will be
> for sale?$108 per ml sounds too good to be true!:)Kevin
>

>  In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, hermandan0 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > More half-truths and rumors--everyone knows that Maharishi is in
> > silence and has passed rule of the movement to the Rajas. What
this
> > "report" doesn't say is that the confirmation was communicated by
> > Maharishi to Raja Emmanuel telepathically, whereupon Raja Emannuel
> > instructed the denizens of Vedic City to gather around chanting
> > "Invincible Vedic Drainpipe Deity", which they dutifully did.
Global
> > Good news should have pictures soon.
> >
> > And contrary to what Rick says below, the discharge is not due to
the
> > deity's nose running -- it's Invincible Vedic Drainpipe (VD) Deity
> > Ambrosia and far from trying to eliminate it, it will be sold
once the
> > pundits have chanted over it, allegedly for as little as $108 per
ml.
> > Invincible VD Deity Nactar can cure a multitude of disorders
depending
> > on the mantras used, the time of year, the nakshatra of the moon
etc.

> > OK now this is just rumor, but word is that a special
refrigeration
> > room is not real necessary. The deity can be kept cold and intact
> > using only the legendary compassion of the TMO.
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
> > <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dateline MVC: This just in too.  Auspicious happenings in
Maharishi