--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> Can anyone help with this?
>
> I'm looking for the exact date of the first Yogic Flying demonstration
> undertaken at the Berkeley, CA TMC. – I believe mid-week, during the day,
> early 1980"s?  I was one of 12 who performed; I am looking for a copy of any
> video documentation created – something from one of the local news agencies
> would be ideal.
>
> Short of the actual video, I can use any contact info that might put me in
> the right direction. I am in touch with Bob Mackenzie of KTVU in the Bay
> Area – he's willing to help, but can't without some calendar reference.
>
> The video will be included on my web site (in development) as part of an
> historical overview of my art.

> Thank you,
> Ted Somogyi

Friday, August 15th, 1986.    (See page 542 of M's program to Create World
Peace, Global
Inauguration, Demonstrating the Mechanics to Create Coherence in World
consciousness,
the Basis of World Peace - 1987.) A reprinted article from the 18 Aug., 1986,
"Daily
Californian", Berkeley, covers you and the other 11 apostles, with pictures of
the
demonstration that took place the previous Friday (the 15th).   Post a fax no.
and I'll fax
the article.  Enjoy the memories.....
-Mainstream