--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Physicality is destiny, so changing one's normal operations is
> changing one's future.  What you put your attention on grows and
vice
> versa -- attenuation.  Use it or lose it...including evil
tendencies
> left begging for one's awareness.  Mood making is hard to sustain
> unless it's done "just right," (mood make like you would take the
> mantra,) and I would guess it to be a boon to personal psychology
in
> that the intent to "make it happen" is a focusing of the mind on a
> meta-concept -- this is a waking meditation by some definitions --
> like "mindful walking" is regarded in some "camps."
>
> To be or not to be putting one's attention on negativity, now,
that's
> a question everyone faces instant by moment by nanoticks.
>
> The trick is not to try to indulge in or "emote" with the negative
> constructs and very much dive into and emote on the positive ones -
-
> get a head of steam behind the  ordinary moments of life that are
> basically good -- chop wood and carry water, yes, but purposefully
> placing the attention on the emotion that would properly fit such
> activity is like selecting the correct sound track for a film -- it
> can make a huge difference.  Going down the yellow brick road just
> isn't the same without the munchkins singing in the bushes.
>
> Party down!
>
> Edg -- who is awaiting his eighth snow event in a month which is
> roaring up through Iowa as he types.

This gunna be the second black (snowless) X-mas in succession(?)
here at 61N30 - 23E45. Haven't seen snow for several weeks now.

http://www.sarkanniemi.fi/www/webcam.php?lang=en

"I've lived here before the Days of Ice, and of course this
is why I'm so concerned. And I come back to find the stars
misplaced and the smell of a world that's burned. The smell
of a world that's burned. (Spoken) Well, maybe, maybe it's just
a change of climate. I can dig it, I can dig it baby, I just
want to see. (Sung) So where do I purchase my ticket, I would
just like to have a ringside seat, I want to know about the
new Mother Earth, I want to hear and see everything"...

- J.Hendrix, Up from the Skies.