On Dec 23, 2007, at 3:21 PM, authfriend wrote:

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Judy hasn't
called anyone a liar in quite awhile?

If my observation is correct, then congratulations are in
order, Judy, for curtailing a most annoying habit.

Actually, there's been no need for me to call anyone
a liar since way back at the beginning of December,
when Vaj falsely accused *me* of lying for pointing
out a whole batch of *his* lies.

So congratulations are in order to the liars among
us (that would include you, Shemp) who have managed
to avoid telling blatant whoppers for a while.

And the beat goes on...:)

Sal