Interesting question,

At first thought, Self Actualization and Enlightenment (Eastern)
appear to be at odds - - Self Actualization being about perpetuating
and securing the identity and hierarchy of the (small) self and its
role in the world . . . and Enlightenment as realization of the
(small) self as illusion, or perhaps a function of memory.

or to put it metaphorically;

getting on that 'motorcycle' of self actualization
or
riding that 'train' of enlightenment

motorcycle=being the one in control (intellect)
train=a silent witness to reality (transcendent)

Oh, to appreciate the difference between intellect and transcendence!!!