> But the more interesting question, Nablus, is: if this forum is such
> a horrible place seeped in discord, hatred, lies, and rumours what
> are you doing here, too?

1. To watch fools like you make fools of themselves while trying to
put on a serious face posing as experts on, particularily the
development of consciousness and TM is good entertainment. Sometimes.
2. To read interesting post by people who has something worthwile to
say. A rare pleasure these days now that Rory and Jim got fed up with
this place.
3. To catch an interesting link. Thanks to Bob Brigante and whoever
posted the link to lectures by Charlie Lutes.

Since 2. is getting so rare as to be almost noenexistent and the rest
of the contributors are preoppupied mainly with trivia, since I'm fed
up with fools like you and interesting links are seldom, I find myself
less and less in this place. If it wasn't for the rare link I would be
permanently out of here.