> Rick Archer posted:
> Hey Rick, I think there actually is a lingam in Fairfield
> in Vedic City.  I promised not to say who gave me the information,
> but it is a totally reliable person.  This person saw
> the enclosed area from a short distance away.
> Several pundits were entering and leaving the spot.
> It looked as if it had been enclosed to keep the refrigeration
> at a cold enough level to prevent melting during the summer in FF.

Sal, the current stories of an ice lingam in iowa are a replay
of a similar event at maharishi's house in holland 2 yrs ago

>> dhamiltony2k5 wrote:
>>
>> Auspicious happenings in Maharishi Vedic City;
>> A deity in the form of an ice sculpture has emerged
>> just recently in M. Vedic City from a drain pipe.
>> Maharishi was contacted in Vlodrop Holland and asked about it
>> & he confirmed it.
>>
> wayback71 wrote:
>
> Actually, from very reliable sources I heard last summer that
> a lingam had formed as the winter ice melted.
> Photos were taken and emailed to Holland
> where MMY verified it all.
> From then on, pujas and Vedic cermonies have been going on
> in the now enclosed area of the lingam.
> I never saw it myself, or where it is located.

the photos were of an ice lingam that formed on maharishi's house
in Vlodrop due to the arrival of Purusha, 2 years ago;

i've just now added the pictures to the photo section
here on FF Life (taken from another yahoo group: TMFriends )
see new album:
 ice Lingam at Maharishi's house, Vlodrop

also: see this letter from a purusha guy
(posted by Rick in January 2006)
where he tells us all about it!