> In a message dated 12/25/07 4:12:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> It was  your ugly comment in response to the poem which exposed the
> crass, cynical  underlying profit motivation of wingnut corporatocracy
> to turn Christmas  into a crass, Madison Avenue driven commercial
> enterprise to exploit and  pervert the true meaning of Christ's birth
> that warranted the material I  posted.
>

> I'm not the one focusing on those things, you are.

That simply isn't true. You are the corporatist defending the
perversion of the birth of Christ, not I. You are the one who defends
the pollution-for-profit of the fossil fuel industries, not I. You are
of the crowd who cheer leads the 1.1 million plus killings in Iraq
based on false premisses and lies, not I.

And while I personally pursue my spiritual life and encourage others
to do the same with TM, I'm not about to "let go" to the extent that I
turn a blind eye to bullshit ignorant arrogant willfully blind
ideologues like you who overtly and backhandedly and hypocritically
preach racist authoritarian greed in the name of goodness.

The words from Jesus in the Bible that describe the whitewash on tombs
that hide dead men's bones within take their meaning from your doctrines.