> In a message dated 12/27/07 6:11:33 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> "I'll kill anyone who doesn't vote for me"
>                                      -Mike Huckabee
>
> Fruedian Slip?
>

> Probably not.  Sounds more like a poor attempt at humor, kind of like,
> support mental health or I'll kill you. By the way did you know that
Mein Kampf
> translated into Arabic is Jihad?

'Mein Kampf' translated into English is 'My Struggle'.

-Jihad- , meaning "to strive" or "to struggle", in Arabic, is an
Islamic term and a duty for Muslims. It appears frequently in the
Qur'an and common usage as the idiomatic expression "striving in the
way of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)"

Merriam-Webster's Encyclopedia of World Religions. (1999). Ed.
Merriam-Webster. ISBN 087-7790442. , Jihad, p.571
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad