>From a 1992 article in the Ron Paul Political Report:

~~~~~~~~Indeed, it is shocking to consider the uniformity of opinion
among blacks in this country. Opinion polls consistently show that
only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support
the free market, individual liberty, and the end of welfare and
affirmative action.... Given the inefficiencies of what D.C.
laughingly calls the "criminal justice system," I think we can safely
assume that 95% of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or
entirely criminal.

If similar in-depth studies were conducted in other major cities, who
doubts that similar results would be produced?  We are constantly told
that it is evil to be afraid of black men, but it is hardly
irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings, and
burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers.~~~~~~~~

-Is it any wonder that neo-Nazis are flocking to his campaign? But
Paul is against the war in Iraq and he wants FREEDOM! So that must
make his racism okay.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/26/85617/090/639/426519