--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "John"wrote: "For example, the mother of KN Rao, a famous jyotishi,
> developed a unique siddhi for reading one's fate by merely looking
at
>  the person's face.  As such, she gave up using jyotish for her
> prediction tools.
>

> Marlon Brando had an expert Hindu-asshole-reading fortune teller, so
> get yourself a mirror and start gazing at yer pucker -- you might
find
> that it's as clear as tea leaves to read!
>
> You'd think by now they'd have out a book titled: "Back of your hand
> reading for Dummies."  That would be, er, handy, right?
>
> Edg

There are already several books in Hindu palmistry and one book that
I know of dealing in how to read your fortune with your thumb.  You
asked for it!  You got it.

In regards to celebrities, there is one famous Indian Jyotishi in LA
by the name of Chakrapani Ullal who has famous celebrities for his
clientele.  He probably dealth with Brando when he was alive.