<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Seeing Lillian Rosen makes me cringe. That was one angry
biiiaaaaaaatch!

Bad karma, like having a fatal illness, will have a warping effect on
one's personality. I remember the guy who used to be the
doorman/bookseller at Charlie Lutes' SRM center in WLA. Chuck was a
angry old man when I first saw him there, and I didn't like him, but
he eventually mellowed out and was pleasant to be around.