--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Alex Stanley
> Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 10:06 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi: "My work is done" & Farewell
>

> > BTW, Strunk's book is "The Elements of Style". Had you gotten
> > the title right in the first place, you wouldn't have to endure
> > being grilled for having misspelled grammar. Obviously, you are
> > not enjoying bliss and the support of Natural Law. When was the
> > last time you had your meditation checked? And, more importantly,
> > are you living in perfect vastu?
>
> True. "The Elements of Grammar" is by Margaret Shertzer, and is
> often bundled with Strunk and White's book, along with The Elements
> of Editing, by Plotnik. I have them all on the shelf behind me.
> BTW, "White" is E.B. White, who wrote "Charlotte's Web" and many
> wonderful essays.

To the best of my recollection, the only schoolbooks I still own from
my days at St. George's School (1976-80) are "Warriner's English
Grammar and Composition" and "The Elements of Style". And, I have no
idea where my copy of "The Elements of Style" is. However, I *always*
know where my copy of Warriner's is.