--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The very inspiering celebrations are seen on channel 3 at
> http://maharishichannel.org/
> Highly recommended !

Thanks Nabby, I enjoyed it from my Asura level.  Now let me get this
straight...

The most creative enlightened people in the world, in whose hands the
future of world peace rests, and the hope for elimination of all
suffering...these guys can't do a better animation job to illustrate
this most important event in human history than my local Indian cable
channel does on a weekly basis?  Infantile, silly, uncreative, poor
quality, shoddy computer work, poor sense of conveying information
visually...

If I was teaching a bunch of high school kids Web animation I would
flunk this kid.

I enjoyed the chanting.  I can appreciate the ancient tradition of
transmitting knowledge it represents.  But it wasn't created by anyone
in the movement.  The video intro was.

This is just my take on the intro.  Now his immenseness Bevan Jabba
the Hut Morris is speaking in his extra soft delicate voice.  I'll
give my report from my lower state of consciousness when I'm done.