--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, I've often wondered what it is with Movement language.
I'd be in the dome, and there'd be this poster with this long message
(parade of adjectives) which said how precious and how beautiful and
how joyful and how etc. something was.  And it was really, really bad
writing.  Who writes this crap?  And why doesn't someone say, Hey,
this is really bad? Movement art strikes me the same way.

Oh yes.  I have thought that it would be fun to design one of the
funny translators you can find on the internet to translate regular
talk to movement talk.  Kind of like talk like a pirate speak
translator: http://talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php

Let's see, maybe "nice day today", translates into "This is the most
perfect and auspicious phase of thought and action where we can
spontaneously and profoundly experience heaven on earth."  Or
something like that.