I am glad U do so for us Rick. Politics is NOT why so many of us originally
joined the cite but 4 info on TM positive & negative & news of Fairfield  &
Vedic city & Maharishi. NOT the rest & certainly NOT to snipe at  one another.
Those posts could well be done off line, & to each other  directly.

In a message dated 1/15/2008 11:20:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From:  FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On  Behalf Of feste37
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:12  AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject:  [FairfieldLife] Re: Partial transcripts from Jan 12th  Celebration

That's one way of looking at it, I suppose, but  it reminded me more of
the way Rumi writes of his master Shams.

It's interesting how these things work on this board. Someone who  is
very enthusiastic about what is happening sends a transcript to  Rick
Archer, presumably because he or she considers him a friend.  Mr.
Archer cynically posts it here, knowing full well what the  response
will be. It is an open invitation to ridicule, and of course that  is
exactly what happens. People try outdo each other in pouring scorn  on
it. All very predictable and silly.

It  wasn’t sent to me personally. It was sent to a bunch of people. I have
routinely posted official and unofficial TMO news here since the beginning of
FFL, because I feel that all things TMO, the good, the bad, and the ugly, are
part of Fairfield Life. If I posted something and it elicited a tread full of
 praise for the TMO, I would have no problems with that and it wouldn’t
dissuade me from continuing to post such  things.

Checked by AVG  Free Edition.
5:39  PM