From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rick Archer
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:23 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Maharaja Nader Raam

>His name is Tony Abou-Nader and he’s from Lebanon. He has an M.D. and a
Ph.D. – real ones – and used to do neurophysiology research at Harvard or
someplace. Maharishi asked him to >drop the Abou and get a nose job so he
would look less Lebanese, then made him his successor, symbolically anyway.
I doubt he’ll control the purse strings.

I wonder if he is related to Ralph Nader, who is also Lebanese.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:19 PM