I remember the first time they had all these big health gurus come to
bless us in the dome -- to a man they were at death's door -- creepy,
creaky, big brained, running on empty, skeletons selling black mush at
$50 a jar. It may have been my tipping point -- I was after physical
immortality by following these guys?

Not that walking into any American restaurant gives me any greater
hope for survivial.  Ever walk into a restaurant and see only morbidly
obese folks and then gone right ahead and ordered the same grease,
paste and sugar they were gobbling down?

I am red faced.  But at least I'm not a war monger and not raising
funds for a thug.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ruthsimplicity"