This reply below is so sick that I cannot justify taking my time to
argue with this monster of denial.  Anyone else want to take a turn at
whipping this creep?  America put Saddam in office and now Richard is
telling us that we're killing less children than Saddam so that makes
our war's dead kids acceptable?  Sick sick sick.  Richard you truly
are deviant - a broken personality.

Edg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"