> Well if you mean Nova the PBS science program, if you could give a
> title of the episode, it's theme or it's approximate year, I could
> find it myself. Can you recall any of these?
>

> > BTW, I wish I could edit my post. The actual time of the email from
> > the World Prime Minister was 7:45 PM FF time. I am minding my own
> > business so cannot comment about other times.
>
> I don't believe posts are editable on the web site, just delete-able.
> So you would have the option to delete the previous post and then post
> the correct version (if it's really that important).

I'm sorry, but I don't pay much attention to dates.  I know at the
time Jane Hopson and Russel Hebert where chairs of the Houston TM
Center, it was around the time of the first sidha assembly in
Livingston manner which shook us up and shook up the world.  Two 747s
collided at the Paris Airport, a liquified methane or petroleum gas
tank exploded on the beach in Spain and many leaders died, were
deposed, I believe a Pope died.  We were watching SNL demonstration of
the trout-o-mattic and Candice Borland responded at a prep course I
was on in Galveston that of course the producer of Nova would have
high brainwave coherence because he was, after all, a producer and
therefore highly evolved (and she had a recent Ph.D. in experimental
psychology from UT and knew how to do a truly scientific experiment
and how to do the statistics, and she said something like that?).
Perhaps the year and even date will pop up during a program, as things
often do.