http://rawstory.com/news/afp/US_security_chief_sees_Europe_as_ma_01162008.html

> He needs to be removed from office and receive medical attention
> (as well as a few others in BushCo I can think of).

Maybe you should get out and vote. But I can't see anything wrong
with this statement:

"I see an Al-Qaeda that's evolving. I don't see any diminishment
of the threat, and my concern is that we not relax and let the
enemy get ahead of us."

You and your congressional leaders like Bill Clinton and Al Gore
were pretty relaxed when the last successful attack came on 9-11.
They let the enemy get ahead of us and sneak in from Europe. Maybe
it's you that should get some medical attention. You're not even
making any sense anymore, Barry.