--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, Building Seven was the clincher.

Angela, read what Vaj just posted about Building 7,
and then debunk it for us, please.

> The plane allegedly crashing in PA was another dead give-away.
> When planes crash, you don't have debris over several square miles

Except that all the debris was spread out
*ahead of the plane*, in an area it had not
flown over. If it had been shot down before
the crash, the debris would have fallen
behind where it crashed. The debris was
ejected when the plane hit the ground and
blown up and out in the direction the plane
was heading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni4CzLznxjw
United 93 not Shot Down

> and no bodies.

Over 1,500 pieces of bodies were found.

> That's the scenario when they're shot down (and yes, incredibly,
I've seen both).  When they crash, the debris might cover as much as
a city block, and there would definitely be bodies and body parts.

Not when they crash flying 575 mph upside down
at an 80 degree to the ground.

> The phone call was another huge problem.

That phone call was made at 9:58 and lasted
until 9:59. The plane was at 6,000 feet at
that point. Then, before it crashed, it rose
to 10,000 feet. If what the man on the phone
had heard was a missile striking the plane,
it's just a *teensy bit* unlikely that the
plane would have been able to gain 4,000
feet in altitude *after* it had been hit.

> But the first problem I had was just seeing the initial
> footage of planes hitting buildings, and then the
> absolutely and stunningly disproportionate way the
> buildings "reacted" to that.

But we now know it wasn't "disproportionate"
at all. I mean, you could just as well say
that Hiroshima and Nagasaki "reacted"
disproportionately to the dropping of a
couple of bombs small enough to be carried
by B-29s.