From: authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:33:44 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: of the assailing on FFL

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Angela Mailander
<mailander111@ ...> wrote:

> My comment about falling buildings was in the context of an
> article by a reputable physicist which you conveniently forgot.

No, it wasn't in that context at all. You
conveniently made that up.

> As it happens, however, I did see lots of buildings come down--
> not just three or four, but most of the buildings in town and
> in more than one town. They came down due to bombs, fire, and
> airplanes crashing into them. I've also seen buildings come
> down due to controlled demolition. I saw two live, one in
> Cleveland and one in San Francisco. And I saw about ten
> examples on video. While comparing the two alone is by no
> means enough,

Not only isn't it enough, it's entirely
irrelevant. That was *my* point, which you've
conveniently overlooked.

> it is the common sense beginning which anyone could have observed
> (and many did) especially in the context of dozens of witnesses
> who heard explosions prior to the impact of the planes.

It's "common sense" only among those who don't
have the good sense to realize how absurd a
controlled-demoliti on scenario is on its face,
and among those who haven't bothered to read the
NIST's highly detailed report on its three-year
investigation of the collapse, nor any of the
other debunking work that's been done.

As to the "explosions, " in the first place,
eye- and ear-witness testimony as to what
happened in the course of a disaster is
notoriously unreliable. In the second place,
the NIST found no evidence of any explosions
(including no bits and pieces of controlled-
demolition gear in the rubble).

In the third place--most obviously--if you're
going to argue controlled demolition,
explosions heard *before the planes hit*
would be irrelevant, since the buildings didn't
collapse until much later. Explosions right
before the collapses is what you'd have heard
if it were controlled demolition, but there's
no evidence of any such explosions.

In any case, it's clear that the reports of
explosions before the planes hit were simply
mistaken.

For more, have a look at these videos:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=CRCTkSJOViY
Lobby and basement explosions explained

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=jir7yWTroN8
"Pre-Collapse Explosions" Identified

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=WJpsxQ3UI30
John Schroeder & Secondary Explosions

Also:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=tacYjsS- g6k
Controlled Demolition Not Possible

These are part of a very good series called
"9/11 Debunked," which you should really watch
all of. But you won't.

> Bottom line is that I do not know for a fact what happened, but I
> do know for a fact that the official story doesn't wash, and that
> only adds to the suspicion.

No, of course you don't know that "for a fact."
What a silly thing to say.

The fact is that *everything* either you and
Bhairitu and anybody else here has proposed as
"evidence" against the official explanation
of the collapse *has been debunked* quite
definitively.

But all we need to know about your approach to
finding out the truth is this:

"But I do not care what you believe, nor do I really want to argue
with you about this. You will not change your mind, and I will not
change mine."

Very scholarly, Angela.