In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Interesting video. Talks about Realization via the expansion of the ego
to include everything and also the contraction of the ego to the point
of nothingness.
http://tinyurl.com/21q98h <http://tinyurl.com/21q98h>

This is strange.  This may be the first video I have seen of SSRS.  It
is eerie to me to see such a likeness of MMY.  I don't mean this
negatively.  Many people I respect are into his teaching.  But the
simiarity of speech,  mannerisms,  and appearance evoke an odd feeling
in me.  This is just hitting too damn close to home.

________