I started to shake and then while shaking entered utter dissolution.
I got all of us to our destination safely.  I don't know if I
experienced a step back or forward.  I also don't quite get how I
could feel totally dissolved and yet describe the experience to the
men as I drove.  The dissolution doesn't seemed to have disappeared.
It feels like the dissolution is always there and I just don't place
my attention on it.

It appears that there's a flip flop between being aware of the
dissolution and feeling and seeing infinite love and I'm infinite and
everything is infinite and no matter where I look I see people,
animals and things but simultaneously see myself looking back at me.

Frankly I prefer the infinite love thing a lot more than just the
infinite thing.