--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Vaj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TM Checking and Hypnosis, Part I
> Posted by John M. Knapp, LMSW at 3/04/2007 10:33:00 PM
<snip>
> Despite their importance, evidenced by the rigorous testing
> procedure, according to the restrictions imposed by TTC course
> leaders, they may only be "inscribed in consciousness"
> -- that is, memorized from dictation -- in order to preserve
> the "purity of the teaching."

Er, as opposed to what?

(I suspect Knapp's phrase "memorized from dictation"
is intended to mislead one to think checkers are
required to memorize the procedure from hearing it
dictated. In fact--at least when I took checker
training--checkers *write down* the dictation and
memorize it from what they've written.)