From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of mainstream20016
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 10:56 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Posting Limit- was 35/ week - now 50 / week -
please enforce sanctions

On FFL, when a poster's upper limit of 50 / week is approached, it seems
that the tone of
discourse and quality of posts deteriorates dramatically. In the past six
months, the limit
was raised from 35 / week to 50 / week, and strong sanctions for exceeding
the limit were
put into place. May the sanctions process be swift and consistent - please.

I often don’t notice when people go over the limit, so please alert me if
you notice it. Be sure to put my name in the subject line or send me a
private email.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:37 PM