> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > The amusing thing is that Barry is always on
> > > about the importance of "having fun," yet it
> > > seems incomprehensible to him that a person
> > > might have more fun by "shooting their wad"
> > > for a few days rather than by carefully
> > > rationing their posts.
> > >
> > > Why, you'd almost think Barry takes posting
> > > to FFL very seriously.
> >
> > No, but you do
>
> Think Barry wants everyone to take him seriously
> on that point?
>
> I'll leave y'all to ponder that, because...
>
> > and you've only got one left for the week. :-)
>
> ...that was my last post for the week. And
> perhaps the most fun of all.

Judy, the point you keep missing is that it
really isn't about when you use up your 50
posts. It's what you use them up ON that's
so disappointing.

A mind like yours, and your idea of "fun" is
to get off on trying to "lessen" people you
don't like, hold grudges against people for
decades, play word games about silly nitpicks
that no one sane cares about, and defend
beliefs that you probably don't even *hold*
any more. What a waste.

The Rama guy I studied with had an interesting
"take" on America. He always said that the
problem with it was that its people have such
mediocre dreams. THAT is why I keep nagging at
you, Jude...to see if someday, somehow, I or
someone else here can get through to you and
get you to see that you have wasted 14+ years
of your life pursuing really, really, really
mediocre ideas of "fun."