Everytime I go and refresh CNN.com's homepage (every couple of hours)
 I see a different picture for "Actor Heath Ledger dead" (Firefox).  I
haven't noticed that sort of presentation before.  I wonder if it's
part of the CNN.com initiative to make the site interactive.  Many of
the links now go to blogs where people can kibbitz about the articles.

Well the good news about CNN is that I suspect that Ted Turner's order
to have CNN cut to Nearer They God to Thee when the nukes fly is
probably lost in the dust.  CNN.com has been pretty upbeat with
Osama's son telling his father "Don't kill innocents" and and Lou
Dobbs the populist.  Perhaps the Gaia Hypothesis is in operation.  Of
course Dr. John would see this as the result of us but I'm not sure if
we're the horse pulling the carriage or the carriage propelling the horse.