Subject: FW: IMPORTANT MASSAGE FOR ALL GOVERNORS
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:07:51 -0600

Dear Governors and Initiators,

We are forwarding this email as requested.   This is all we know for
now.

Jai Guru Dev,

Cheryl Beckett, Dan Swanson, Gail Lynch, Reve Fraser, Rusty Fraser

January 23, 2008

All Governors and Initiators have been asked to do Puja every day
this month.  Please let all your Governors and TM teachers in your
area know.  These are times of large potential change and we can help
ourselves and all mankind through these offerings.  We should be
aware of change and be prepared for change.  We as a body of Teachers
of TM are always united through this common expression of gratitude.

Jai Guru Dev,
With All Best Wishes

Raja Tom Stanley