On Jan 26, 2008, at 1:18 PM, do.rflex wrote:

These are but a few of the questions I and other seekers
have for you, O guru, now that you're back. Start with
these, and we'll try to work up some others that are
worthy of you.

spew on Turdquoise- you're as easy to bait as that limp fish you
call your dick. Oh, and feel free to wave your "wee-pain" around in
my absence- we're impressed! PS How's Fido? :-)

Is that really Jim Flanegin?

The Enlightened One himself, flex, stepping down from Mt. Olympus to give us paltry mortals the benefit of his sensitive and kind observations, as per the lovely piece of drivel above.

Sal