In a message dated 1/26/2008 6:25:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> > Sandiego:
> >
> > speak up  please Turdquoise...all I hear
> > is  "mmmmmfmmmmfmmfmmmmfmm..."
> > cuz your mouth is so full of shit.  Just what we need on here for
> > our continuing spiritual  education-- an impotent "animal lover"--
> > how's FiFi?  :-)
>
> Ofcourse it is not Jim. It is interesting to see  how much frustration
> one man created in the minds of frustrated souls  like Turq et al by
> claiming to have achieved enlightenment with TM.  Since Jim is only
> one in many, many that will achieve enlightenment  in the months and
> years to come, one can but wonder what effect that  will have on the
> boring nitwits who never took the Knowledge very  seriously in the
> first place anyway - "Governors" or not.

Ok,  Nabby, assume it's not Jim.

It's some *other* person. I was  wrong.

So give us your assessment of the state of
consciousness  *of* this other person. What
*is* the state of consciousness --  according
to you and what you have learned from MMY and
Benny Hill...uh,  sorry...Benny Creme of the
person who thinks and talks like  this?

I'm interested in hearing your assessment. In
your opinion,  would someone who went on like
this about fucking dogs be a *possible*  can-
didate for enlightenment, or are they as lost
in Maya as I am? We  already know what you
think of me, so use me as a "barometer"  to
measure sandiego108 with. Is he *as* low-vibe
as I am, more low-vibe,  or less low-vibe?

We know you don't believe that it's Jim.
But is it  possible that this *other* person
I have mistaken for Jim is  enlightened?

To subscribe, send a message  to: