Admittedly, I, too, noticed the prominent left cheek mole, and was somewhat
distracted by
it, but so what ?  How about advising your own brother (who otherwise projects
a good
vibe, BTW) to either get a trim or to pass a comb occasionally through that
'freak flag'
sticking from his Raja beanie cap on M.O.U. Jan. 12th video from Vlodrop ?   :)