--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltablues@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter

> > > all
> > > about
> > >
> > > You put your finger on what repulses me about it...I
> > > recognize my own
> > > past!
> >
> > That absolute certitude that you are right...no, not
> > right, but RIGHT!!! Confounding the conviction of your
> > belief with certitude. So profoundly immature.
>
> Like suggesting that some young fellow ought to remove a mole in his
> face because it is distracting ? ;-)

It was me, not Dr. Pete, who suggested the young fellow have the
humongous mole removed from his face. However, I now know the error of
my ways and have been reeducated and rehabilitated. I understand now
that facial moles are the key to financial success. After all, look at
Cindy Crawford or Marilyn Monroe or even me... scientific proof that
moles on the face are money magnets.