There is wisdom in showing grace when given an opportunity, and wisdom
in not filing a grievance with every real or alleged fault of another.
 The wisdom being that, in giving grace, you will be more 'eligible'
when grace comes your way . . . anyways, this seems like good advice
my grandma told me.

Does anyone have any photos of Scott, or any tales?  I wonder if I
ever met him?