--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

[snip]

> Whatever, you want to believe about this is up to you, but on
> November 26th 2007, I stuck my neck out here on FFL, and made a
> prediction.
>
> I literally had never heard of "Lyoto Machida" or anything like him
> at that time, but if you read this prediction below that was posted
> in post number 156092 on FFL, on Nov. 27, 2007, you will see that I
> predicted it.

[snip]

Your success in this prediction only partially neutralizes your
psychotic episode of a month ago when you thought new.morning had
impugned that you beat your wife and you were going to sue everyone.

Remember that, nutjob?

If you want to totally neutralize it you will have to not only
predict the future but levitate over Lake Champlain and conjur up the
legendary lake monster "Champy".