I don't live with my girl, a situation that has both pros and cons.
Both experiences have a place in my enjoyment of life. I dig both
quick Vietnamese take out, as well as a more elaborate gourmet meal,
they both have a place.

But your piece is an inspirational message Edg. Perhaps it is the
Triking that has kept you so vital.

Keep it up...oh, I mean...keep on plugging...euw, that was worse...
good for you!