Rick Archer wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience with adding an internal TV tuner card to their
> PC, and can they recommend a brand?

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 1:50 PM
I use the Fusion 5 Gold card from DVICO (now discontinued because they
have newer models) which works well.  The only thing I don't like about
it is that it doesn't save the files as regular transport streams (ts)
but instead a stream that requires conversion since they don't play
readily on my networked player.
http://www.fusionhdtv.co.kr/eng/
I ordered mine through Digital Connection:
http://www.digitalconnection.com/
You can also look on the AVSForum's home theater PC section for other
recommendations or experiences since there are a number of companies
that make cards:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=26/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional