tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis wrote:
> The good news about the missing posts is that we only have to look at
> half of the Judy/Barry Exchange. There is a bright side to all
> happenings if we look deep enough.

bhairitu writes
Never click on them and you'll never have to read any of them.  But I
bet your curiosity gets the best of you, doesn't it?  :-D

TomT:
There seems to be this hope that someday they will both grown up and
give it up. Thank God for the reduction in the number of posts.
Actually they both can be very charming and have some great insights
as long as they don't read each others stuff. Seems like they can not
resist the back and forth. It only takes one of them to totally quit
and that would really p*ss off the other. Imagine no one left to joust
with. As Gorbachev said to Reagan "We are going to do something awful
to you. We are going to deprive you of an enemy".  What better
oneupmanship than to leave the other with no to blame and rail
against. Sounded like Barry was leaning in that direction. Lets see
how long he can stay on the wagon. Tom