You did not make the meeting last night?  I did.

Was a one hour vid tape of John Hagelin giving foundational principle
material of the TMmovement now.  Was entirely comprehensive in an
hour.

Was impassioned conclusive science.  Science applied to everything.
Both strident and courageous.

If only half of it is true, then it is mighty important & relevant.

For as we have learned nothing else from discussion in
Fairfield, "The future for the 21st century is research published in
respected peer-reviewed scientific journals. Period.
Get used to it".

This 'peer-review as reputable' is built central and driven as his
line of thought.

Also developed as central to his argument are the meta-studies that
TM is unique and stands out.  Right behind that is trademark and
proprietorship.  The hard pitch then is for wanting government money
for the TMmovement is there as conclusion.  Consequently it seems is
still all about spreading these ideas as a veneer to the moneying of
the TMmovement.

In step this is all rallying.  Hagelin has been given the American
movement and this week-long daily presentation is the assembly of his
administration.  He (they) is (are) moving forward based on this
secular version of their knowledge.  Firmly given in the way that
Hagelin can do it, this coalesces all the institutions of the movment
and unifies the arms of the organization.

In straight shot video form it is not about Hagelin or Maharishi but
is more about the material given in this format.  It is very
impressive and could seem, entirely virtuous and unassailable.

Of course Hagelin's and Maharishi's personal credibility was hard
attacked last week and before all over the internet but this starting
movement as staged is just about, what Hagelin is saying.  In this
straight-shot video format as spokesperson, he is removed from the
material as such.  It is a good move to do it this way.   It is about
what he is saying.   He used and propelled the words `judgment'
and `moral reasoning' a lot as indicators of  the growing benefit of
the practice.  Sounds quite credible the way it is given.

It was a good re-start of the TMmovement, before Maharishi dies.

Jai Guru Dev,
-Doug in FF

<

Conference Starts on Monday 7:30pm at MSAE auditorium in Fairfield.

The Unified Field, according to modern physics, is the deepest, most
powerful level of Nature's functioning—and the source of the infinite
creativity and intelligence within every individual and displayed
throughout the universe.

http://www.america.unifiedfieldconferences.org/

A unique new 12-part videotaped conference series will be launched on
February 4, 2008, in cities throughout the United States and around
the
world.

The conference videotapes will be presented over 12 consecutive days,
from Monday, February 4, to Friday, February 15.

The public is invited to attend all conferences.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
> wrote:
> >
> > The unified field, a construct of physics, and the
> > experience of pure consciousness are not the same.
> > This analogy, which as an analogy worked fine, has now
> > become literal.
>
> Yes, it's the experience and a way of saying it anyway.  It is just
> Transcendentalism, said another way.  It's your experience too?
Not
> a lot new other than the way of saying it, and their trying to
> trademark it.
>
> And,
>
> "The future for the 21st century is research published in respected
> peer-reviewed scientific journals. Period.
> Get used to it."
>

> > --- dhamiltony2k5 <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > > Conference Starts on Monday 7:30pm at MSAE
> > > auditorium in Fairfield.
> > >
> > > The Unified Field, according to modern physics, is
> > > the deepest, most
> > > powerful level of Nature's functioning—and the
> > > source of the infinite
> > > creativity and intelligence within every individual
> > > and displayed
> > > throughout the universe.
> > >

> > > http://www.america.unifiedfieldconferences.org/
> > >
> > > A unique new 12-part videotaped conference series
> > > will be launched on
> > > February 4, 2008, in cities throughout the United
> > > States and around the
> > > world.
> > >
> > > The conference videotapes will be presented over 12
> > > consecutive days,
> > > from Monday, February 4, to Friday, February 15.
> > >
> > > The public is invited to attend all conferences.

om

  • ... dhamiltony2k5
    • ... Peter
      • ... dhamiltony2k5
        • ... dhamiltony2k5
          • ... TurquoiseB
          • ... shempmcgurk
          • ... dhamiltony2k5
    • ... guyfawkes91
    • ... dhamiltony2k5
    • ... Samadhi Is Much Closer Than You Think -- Really! -- It's A No-Brainer. Who'd've Thunk It?
      • ... ruthsimplicity