Curtis wrote:
> Ya gotta love the theater of the absurd performed
> by Nabby, Richard and me arguing about which one
> of us mad hatters understands MMY's teacher BETTER!

Excuse me, Curtis, it has not been established that
you understand anything about the teaching of TM. The
evidence is right here, posted to this forum. I've seen
nothing that would indicate to me that you have anything
but the most basic knowledge of some obscure metaphysics,
notions that you seem to have adopted at MUM. Everyone
knows that MUM is probably the worst school in the nation
to learn anything about philosophy. Apparently you got
really confused up there. What were you thinking back,
then, trying to mix up TM practice with the likes of
Hegel?