---Precisely!  and btw; promoting "just" the technique is problematic
since TM is fully entrenched within the "Holy Tradition", part and
parcel of Sanatana Dharma; all wrapped within a cake.  The frosting
on the cake is the outer covering of what people call "religion". So,
no, one cannot really separate TM from Hinduism.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nadarrombus" <royboyunity@>
> wrote:
> >
> > maharishi is not in heaven, any sane person who has studied his
> > knowledge knows that one of the goals of yoga is to stay away from
> > heaven. you have to come back to earth after you burn your good
karma
> > in heaven. maharishi wrote about this in his translation of the
gita.
> > why does tony treat the situation as if he is talking to young
> > children. it is as if the catholic church is burying a pope.
maharishi
> > had his limits in what he could achieve and the most obvious to
me is
> > the poor intelligence of the leaders he left behind. fortunately
> > humanity is   surely going to have to evolve beyond the illusion
of
> > leadership. not only do we not need these strange ego
personalities
> > and their delusions but they hold back real peace and fulfillment.
> > individual independence of conscious awareness has always been
> > manipulated in this way. treat others as ignorant children for
their
> > own good. it is obvious that the leaders of the tmo fall flat of
their
> > stupid faces when they perform and that is just a shame. i love
you
> > maharishi but you sure did attract some creepy garbage. not that
your
> > listening to me from heaven. by the way the vedic descriptions of
> > heaven are of a seemingly endless music and sex orgy party. so
tony
> > thanks for that fantasy, maharishi in your mind is getting his
groove
> > on with the celestial nymphs!!???
>
> You can only blame MMY for their stupidity! They're Yoga dummies!
MMY