--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> According to Hindu legend. No one really knows.

Well how can we disbelieve what the Great Sage in the Holy Tradition, Veda
Vyasa, Krishna
Dvaipayana wrote in the Mahabharata when Dharmaraja incarnate, King Yudhisthira
crossed over?

Who was there?

Yama

What greater definitive legend has been written, perhaps other than the
Ramayana?

Hari Krishna
Hari Ram