--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, boyboy_8 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A newbie here, former TM'r/siddha, yada yada.

You might find more insightful responses to your posts here if you
skip the group scolding (Which gets kinda old) and respond to specific
writers.  If you stick around you might find that the posters here are
also like you, as you pointed out about MMY.  Many posers who
criticize him are not implying that they would have "done better."
Not everyone shared his goals or assumptions.

Don't hold back on personal stories.  I'm already caught up with the
latest Britney details and inquiring minds want to know!